Associate Editor: Kuvlesky
Invasive Plants and Wildlife Habitat
Status of exotic grasses and grass-like vegetation and potential impacts on wildlife in New England
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 486–496, September 2013
How to Cite
Destefano, S. (2013), Status of exotic grasses and grass-like vegetation and potential impacts on wildlife in New England. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 486–496. doi: 10.1002/wsb.305
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!