Invasive Plants and Wildlife Habitat
Exotic grass invasion and wildlife abundance and diversity, South-Central United States
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 503–509, September 2013
How to Cite
Fulbright, T. E., Hickman, K. R. and Hewitt, D. G. (2013), Exotic grass invasion and wildlife abundance and diversity, South-Central United States. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 503–509. doi: 10.1002/wsb.312
Associate Editor: Kuvlesky
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!