Associate Editor: Kuvlesky
Invasive Plants and Wildlife Habitat
The Impact of 3 exotic, invasive grasses in the Southeastern United States on wildlife
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 497–502, September 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, T. G., DeMaso, S. J. and Bahm, M. A. (2013), The Impact of 3 exotic, invasive grasses in the Southeastern United States on wildlife. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 497–502. doi: 10.1002/wsb.316
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!