Present address: Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, 1239 SW 10th Street, Ocala, FL 34471, USA
Terrestrial salamander abundance on reclaimed mountaintop removal mines
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 815–823, December 2013
How to Cite
Wood, P. B. and Williams, J. M. (2013), Terrestrial salamander abundance on reclaimed mountaintop removal mines. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 815–823. doi: 10.1002/wsb.319
Associate Editor: Gorman
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!