Associate Editor: Buchanan.
Marking power lines to reduce avian collisions near the Audubon National Wildlife Refuge, North Dakota
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 796–804, December 2013
How to Cite
Sporer, M. K., Dwyer, J. F., Gerber, B. D., Harness, R. E. and Pandey, A. K. (2013), Marking power lines to reduce avian collisions near the Audubon National Wildlife Refuge, North Dakota. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 796–804. doi: 10.1002/wsb.329
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!