Associate Editor: Rodgers
Ear-tag loss rates in American beavers
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 122–126, March 2014
How to Cite
Windels, S. K. (2014), Ear-tag loss rates in American beavers. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 122–126. doi: 10.1002/wsb.343
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- Voyageurs National Park
- U.S. National Park Service
- Lakehead University
- Northern Michigan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!