Associate Editor: Rodgers
Ear-tag loss rates in American beavers
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 122–126, March 2014
How to Cite
Windels, S. K. (2014), Ear-tag loss rates in American beavers. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 122–126. doi: 10.1002/wsb.343
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- Voyageurs National Park
- U.S. National Park Service
- Lakehead University
- Northern Michigan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!