Associate Editor: Demarais
Tools and Technology
Photo sensors increase likelihood of detection of expelled vaginal implant transmitters
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Wildlife Society Bulletin published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The Wildlife Society
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 846–850, December 2013
How to Cite
Cherry, M. J., Nelson, M. A., Warren, R. J. and Conner, L. M. (2013), Photo sensors increase likelihood of detection of expelled vaginal implant transmitters. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 846–850. doi: 10.1002/wsb.346
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!