Associate Editor: Messmer
Perceived efficacy of livestock-guarding dogs in South Africa: Implications for cheetah conservation
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 690–697, December 2013
How to Cite
Rust, N. A., Whitehouse-Tedd, K. M. and MacMillan, D. C. (2013), Perceived efficacy of livestock-guarding dogs in South Africa: Implications for cheetah conservation. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 690–697. doi: 10.1002/wsb.352
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!