Associate Editor: Rodgers.
The effect of frequency of telemetry locations on movement-rate calculations in arctic caribou
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 78–88, March 2014
How to Cite
Prichard, A. K., Yokel, D. A., Rea, C. L., Person, B. T. and Parrett, L. S. (2014), The effect of frequency of telemetry locations on movement-rate calculations in arctic caribou. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 78–88. doi: 10.1002/wsb.357
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!