Associate Editor: Donaghy Cannon
Surveying populations of breeding grebes in prairie parkland Canada: Estimation problems and conservation applications
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 14–17, March 2014
How to Cite
Routhier, D. D., Dufour, K. W., Bidwell, M. T. and Clark, R. G. (2014), Surveying populations of breeding grebes in prairie parkland Canada: Estimation problems and conservation applications. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 14–17. doi: 10.1002/wsb.362
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Environment Canada
- Canadian Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!