Associate Editor: Gorman
Safety and utility of an anesthetic protocol for the collection of biological samples from gopher tortoises
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 43–50, March 2014
How to Cite
McGuire, J. L., Hernandez, S. M., Smith, L. L. and Yabsley, M. J. (2014), Safety and utility of an anesthetic protocol for the collection of biological samples from gopher tortoises. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/wsb.364
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
- Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study
- D.B. Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
- J.W. Jones Ecological Research Center
- The Gopher Tortoise Council
- Sigma Xi
- Sophie Danforth Conservation Biology Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!