Associate Editor: Garshelis
Black bear population reduction and recovery in western Interior Alaska
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 71–77, March 2014
How to Cite
Keech, M. A., Taras, B. D., Boudreau, T. A. and Boertje, R. D. (2014), Black bear population reduction and recovery in western Interior Alaska. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 71–77. doi: 10.1002/wsb.367
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!