Associate Editor: Porter
Urban and suburban deer management by state wildlife-conservation agencies†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Special Issue: Ecology and management of deer in developed landscapes
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 310–315, September 2011
How to Cite
Urbanek, R. E., Allen, K. R. and Nielsen, C. K. (2011), Urban and suburban deer management by state wildlife-conservation agencies. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 310–315. doi: 10.1002/wsb.37
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!