Associate Editor: Kalies
Summer herpetofaunal response to prescribed fire and herbicide in intensively managed, mid-rotation pine stands in Mississippi
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 33–42, March 2014
How to Cite
Iglay, R. B., Leopold, B. D. and Miller, D. A. (2014), Summer herpetofaunal response to prescribed fire and herbicide in intensively managed, mid-rotation pine stands in Mississippi. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 33–42. doi: 10.1002/wsb.372
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc.
- BASF Corporation
- Mississippi State University Forest and Wildlife Research Center
- The National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF)
- The Mississippi Chapter of NWTF
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!