Associate Editor: Kalies
Summer herpetofaunal response to prescribed fire and herbicide in intensively managed, mid-rotation pine stands in Mississippi
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 33–42, March 2014
How to Cite
Iglay, R. B., Leopold, B. D. and Miller, D. A. (2014), Summer herpetofaunal response to prescribed fire and herbicide in intensively managed, mid-rotation pine stands in Mississippi. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 33–42. doi: 10.1002/wsb.372
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc.
- BASF Corporation
- Mississippi State University Forest and Wildlife Research Center
- The National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF)
- The Mississippi Chapter of NWTF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!