Associate Editor: Rodgers
Tools and Technology
Is it possible to individually identify red foxes from photographs?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 205–210, March 2014
How to Cite
Güthlin, D., Storch, I. and Küchenhoff, H. (2014), Is it possible to individually identify red foxes from photographs?. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 205–210. doi: 10.1002/wsb.377
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- State Ministry of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!