Associate Editor: Porter
Movements and home ranges of white-tailed deer in response to roadside fences†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Special Issue: Ecology and management of deer in developed landscapes
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 282–290, September 2011
How to Cite
Gulsby, W. D., Stull, D. W., Gallagher, G. R., Osborn, D. A., Warren, R. J., Miller, K. V. and Tannenbaum, L. V. (2011), Movements and home ranges of white-tailed deer in response to roadside fences. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 282–290. doi: 10.1002/wsb.38
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!