Associate Editor: Fulbright
Tools and Technology
Likelihood-based photograph identification: Application with photographs of free-ranging bison
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 196–204, March 2014
How to Cite
Merkle, J. A. and Fortin, D. (2014), Likelihood-based photograph identification: Application with photographs of free-ranging bison. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 196–204. doi: 10.1002/wsb.382
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Parks Canada Species at Risks Recovery Action and Education Fund
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Université Laval
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!