Associate Editor: Rominger.
Incorporating foray behavior into models estimating contact risk between bighorn sheep and areas occupied by domestic sheep
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 321–331, June 2014
How to Cite
O'brien, J. M., O'brien, C. S., MCcarthy, C. and Carpenter, T. E. (2014), Incorporating foray behavior into models estimating contact risk between bighorn sheep and areas occupied by domestic sheep. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 321–331. doi: 10.1002/wsb.387
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- State wildlife agencies of Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Wild Sheep Foundation National, Oregon, Washington,
- Idaho Chapters, Oregon Hunters Association
- Shikar-Safari Club International
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!