Associate Editor: Hiller
Prevalence of human-caused mortality in an unhunted cougar population and potential impacts to management
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 341–347, June 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, D. J., Jenks, J. A. and Fecske, D. M. (2014), Prevalence of human-caused mortality in an unhunted cougar population and potential impacts to management. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 341–347. doi: 10.1002/wsb.390
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Federal Aid to Wildlife Restoration Fund Project W-75-R (Study no. 7594)
- The South Dakota Department of Game, Fish, and Parks (SDGFP)
- Safari Club International
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!