Present address: School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences, 3301 Forestry and Wildlife Building, Auburn University, AL 36849, USA.
Avian response to conservation buffers in agricultural landscapes during winter
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 257–264, June 2014
How to Cite
Evans, K. O., Burger, L. W., Riffell, S. K., Smith, M. D., Twedt, D. J., Wilson, R. R., Vorisek, S., Rideout, C. and Heyden, K. (2014), Avian response to conservation buffers in agricultural landscapes during winter. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 257–264. doi: 10.1002/wsb.405
Present address: United States Fish and Wildlife Service, Box 9627, Mississippi State, MS 39762, USA.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Multistate Conservation Grant Program Grants MS M-1-T
- Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program
- Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)–Farm Service Agency
- USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service-Conservation Effects Assessment Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!