Associate Editor: Koper
Modeling marbled murrelet (Brachyramphus marmoratus) habitat using LiDAR-derived canopy data
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 237–249, June 2014
How to Cite
Hagar, J. C., Eskelson, B. N. I., Haggerty, P. K., Nelson, S. K. and Vesely, D. G. (2014), Modeling marbled murrelet (Brachyramphus marmoratus) habitat using LiDAR-derived canopy data. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 237–249. doi: 10.1002/wsb.407
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- Oregon State Office of the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!