Associate Editor: Breck.
Wildlife strikes with military rotary-wing aircraft during flight operations within the United States
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 311–320, June 2014
How to Cite
Washburn, B. E., Cisar, P. J. and DEvault, T. L. (2014), Wildlife strikes with military rotary-wing aircraft during flight operations within the United States. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 311–320. doi: 10.1002/wsb.409
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!