Associate Editor: Garshelis.
Tools and Technology
Aerial vertical-looking infrared imagery to evaluate bias of distance sampling techniques for white-tailed deer
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 419–427, June 2014
How to Cite
Beaver, J. T., Harper, C. A., Kissell, R. E., Muller, L. I., Basinger, P. S., Goode, M. J., Van Manen, F. T., Winton, W. and Kennedy, M. L. (2014), Aerial vertical-looking infrared imagery to evaluate bias of distance sampling techniques for white-tailed deer. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 419–427. doi: 10.1002/wsb.410
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!