Associate Editor: Gorman
Assessing risks to humans from invasive Burmese pythons in Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 366–369, June 2014
How to Cite
Reed, R. N. and Snow, R. W. (2014), Assessing risks to humans from invasive Burmese pythons in Everglades National Park, Florida, USA. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 366–369. doi: 10.1002/wsb.413
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Everglades National Park
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Greater Everglades Priority Ecosystem Science Program
- Invasive Species Program of the USGS Ecosystems Mission Area
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!