Associate Editor: Rodgers
Tools and Technology
Identifying performance differences among trail cameras used to monitor forest mammals
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 634–638, September 2014
How to Cite
Wellington, K., Bottom, C., Merrill, C. and Litvaitis, J. A. (2014), Identifying performance differences among trail cameras used to monitor forest mammals. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 634–638. doi: 10.1002/wsb.425
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program. Grant Number: W-90-R-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!