Associate Editor: Koper.
Tools and Technology
Using audio lures to improve golden-winged warbler (Vermivora chrysoptera) detection during point-count surveys
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 586–590, September 2014
How to Cite
McNeil, D. J., Otto, C. R. V. and Roloff, G. J. (2014), Using audio lures to improve golden-winged warbler (Vermivora chrysoptera) detection during point-count surveys. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 586–590. doi: 10.1002/wsb.428
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!