Associate Editor: Hewison.
Wildlife management aims and ecological processes: A case study of kangaroos
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
How to Cite
Boyle, M. and Hone, J. (2014), Wildlife management aims and ecological processes: A case study of kangaroos. Wildlife Society Bulletin. doi: 10.1002/wsb.429
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!