Associate Editor: Ruckstuhl.
Sex determination of Amur tigers (Panthera tigris altaica) from footprints in snow
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 495–502, September 2014
How to Cite
Gu, J., Alibhai, S. K., Jewell, Z. C., Jiang, G. and Ma, J. (2014), Sex determination of Amur tigers (Panthera tigris altaica) from footprints in snow. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 495–502. doi: 10.1002/wsb.432
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 2572014EA06
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272336
- The New Century Excellent Talent Plan of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-10-0310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!