Associate Editor: Boertje.
Tools and Technology
Contrasting aerial moose population estimation methods and evaluating sightability in west-central Alberta, Canada
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 639–649, September 2014
How to Cite
Peters, W., Hebblewhite, M., Smith, K. G., Webb, S. M., Webb, N., Russell, M., Stambaugh, C. and Anderson, R. B. (2014), Contrasting aerial moose population estimation methods and evaluating sightability in west-central Alberta, Canada. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 639–649. doi: 10.1002/wsb.433
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Alberta Conservation Association
- Alberta Department of Environment and Sustainable Resource Development
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- German Academic Exchange Service
- German-American Fulbright Commission
- Shell Canada
- Philanthropic Educational Organization
- University of Montana
- World Wildlife Fund (Endangered Species Recovery Fund)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!