Associate Editor: Rominger.
Tools and Technology
Effects of GonaCon immunocontraceptive vaccine in free-ranging female Rocky Mountain elk (Cervus elaphus nelsoni)
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 650–656, September 2014
How to Cite
Powers, J. G., Monello, R. J., Wild, M. A., Spraker, T. R., Gionfriddo, J. P., Nett, T. M. and Baker, D. L. (2014), Effects of GonaCon immunocontraceptive vaccine in free-ranging female Rocky Mountain elk (Cervus elaphus nelsoni). Wildlife Society Bulletin, 38: 650–656. doi: 10.1002/wsb.434
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!