Associate Editor: Rominger.
A modification of Jacobson et al.'s (1997) individual branch-antlered male method for censusing white-tailed deer†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 445–451, December 2011
How to Cite
Weckel, M., Rockwell, R. F. and Secret, F. (2011), A modification of Jacobson et al.'s (1997) individual branch-antlered male method for censusing white-tailed deer. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 445–451. doi: 10.1002/wsb.64
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!