Associate Editor: Haukos.
Ducks and passerines nesting in northern mixed-grass prairie treated with fire†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 368–376, December 2011
How to Cite
Grant, T. A., Shaffer, T. L., Madden, E. M. and Berkey, G. B. (2011), Ducks and passerines nesting in northern mixed-grass prairie treated with fire. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 368–376. doi: 10.1002/wsb.65
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!