Associate Editor: Applegate
White-tailed deer age ratios as herd management and predator impact measures in pennsylvania†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Published in 2011 The Wildlife Society. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 461–468, December 2011
How to Cite
Rosenberry, C. S., Norton, A. S., Diefenbach, D. R., Fleegle, J. T. and Wallingford, B. D. (2011), White-tailed deer age ratios as herd management and predator impact measures in pennsylvania. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 461–468. doi: 10.1002/wsb.81
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!