I arbitrarily selected Volume 72 of The Journal of Wildlife Management for this analysis. The selection in no way reflects on the editor-in-chief, associate editors, reviewers, or staff that compiled this volume of the journal.
In My Opinion
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 519–522, December 2011
How to Cite
Guthery, F. S. (2011), Opinions on management implications. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 519–522. doi: 10.1002/wsb.83
Associate Editor: Ballard.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!