Associate Editor: Garshelis.
Is tooth wear a reliable means of aging wild European fallow deer in Tasmania, Australia?†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 124–129, March 2012
How to Cite
Hall, G. P., Murray, P. J., Byrne, M. J. and Lisle, A. T. (2012), Is tooth wear a reliable means of aging wild European fallow deer in Tasmania, Australia?. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 124–129. doi: 10.1002/wsb.89
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!