Associate Editor: Breck
Double-crested cormorant distribution on catfish aquaculture in the Yazoo River Basin of Mississippi†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Published The Wildlife Society, 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 70–77, March 2012
How to Cite
Dorr, B. S., Burger, L. W., Barras, S. C. and Godwin, K. C. (2012), Double-crested cormorant distribution on catfish aquaculture in the Yazoo River Basin of Mississippi. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 70–77. doi: 10.1002/wsb.94
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!