A conceptual framework for computational models of Achilles tendon homeostasis
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 523–538, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Smith, D. W., Rubenson, J., Lloyd, D., Zheng, M., Fernandez, J., Besier, T., Xu, J. and Gardiner, B. S. (2013), A conceptual framework for computational models of Achilles tendon homeostasis. WIREs Syst Biol Med, 5: 523–538. doi: 10.1002/wsbm.1229
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP110100581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!