Axes of differentiation in breast cancer: untangling stemness, lineage identity, and the epithelial to mesenchymal transition
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 93–106, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Granit, R. Z., Slyper, M. and Ben-Porath, I. (2014), Axes of differentiation in breast cancer: untangling stemness, lineage identity, and the epithelial to mesenchymal transition. WIREs Syst Biol Med, 6: 93–106. doi: 10.1002/wsbm.1252
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 859/09
- Israel Cancer Research Fund
- Niedersachsen-Israel Cooperative Research
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2007459
- German-Israel Foundation. Grant Number: 1115/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!