Present address: Allen Institute for Brain Science, Seattle, WA, USA
Subdiffractive microscopy: techniques, applications, and challenges
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 151–168, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Long, B. R., Robinson, D. C. and Zhong, H. (2014), Subdiffractive microscopy: techniques, applications, and challenges. WIREs Syst Biol Med, 6: 151–168. doi: 10.1002/wsbm.1259
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!