The mammalian phenotype ontology: enabling robust annotation and comparative analysis
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 390–399, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Smith, C. L. and Eppig, J. T. (2009), The mammalian phenotype ontology: enabling robust annotation and comparative analysis. WIREs Syst Biol Med, 1: 390–399. doi: 10.1002/wsbm.44
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!