Contributed equally to this work.
DNA methylation alterations in multiple myeloma as a model for epigenetic changes in cancer
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 654–669, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Sharma, A., Heuck, C. J., Fazzari, M. J., Mehta, J., Singhal, S., Greally, J. M. and Verma, A. (2010), DNA methylation alterations in multiple myeloma as a model for epigenetic changes in cancer. WIREs Syst Biol Med, 2: 654–669. doi: 10.1002/wsbm.89
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Triptolide induces cell-cycle arrest and apoptosis of human multiple myeloma cells in vitro via altering expression of histone demethylase LSD1 and JMJD2B, Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2012, 33, 1, 109, , , , , , ,
- 3Metabolism as a key to histone deacetylase inhibition, Critical Reviews in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2011, 46, 3, 181, , , ,