Presented at the Technart 2007 conference (Non-destructive and Microanalytical Techniques in Art and Cultural Heritage Research), Lisboa, Portugal (25–28 April 2007).
A portable instrument for in situ determination of the chemical and phase compositions of cultural heritage objects†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Issue: Art and Cultural Heritage Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 418–423, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Gianoncelli, A., Castaing, J., Ortega, L., Dooryhée, E., Salomon, J., Walter, P., Hodeau, J.-L. and Bordet, P. (2008), A portable instrument for in situ determination of the chemical and phase compositions of cultural heritage objects. X-Ray Spectrom., 37: 418–423. doi: 10.1002/xrs.1025
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2007
- EU-ARTECH. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2004-506171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!