PIXE analysis of a murine solid tumor treated with proton therapy combined with cisplatin
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: PIXE 2010
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 198–201, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Terakawa, A., Ishii, K., Yamazaki, H., Matsuyama, S., Kikuchi, Y., Ito, Y., Tagawa, A., Yasunaga, S., Kawamura, T., Takahashi, Y., Hatori, Y., Hamada, N., Fujiki, K., Ito, N., Wada, S., Funaki, Y. and Sera, K. (2011), PIXE analysis of a murine solid tumor treated with proton therapy combined with cisplatin. X-Ray Spectrom., 40: 198–201. doi: 10.1002/xrs.1338
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- Grants-in-Aid of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17300169, 20300174
- Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 19650128
- Molecular Imaging Program of Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!