Potentiality of non-destructive XRF analysis for the determination of Corinthian B amphorae provenance
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 333–337, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Barone, G., Crupi, V., Longo, F., Majolino, D., Mazzoleni, P., Spagnolo, G., Venuti, V. and Aquilia, E. (2011), Potentiality of non-destructive XRF analysis for the determination of Corinthian B amphorae provenance. X-Ray Spectrom., 40: 333–337. doi: 10.1002/xrs.1347
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!