Application of energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry for the characterization of plastic materials in synthetic polymer conservation work
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 87–92, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Nečemer, M., Kump, P. and Žvanut, M. (2012), Application of energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry for the characterization of plastic materials in synthetic polymer conservation work. X-Ray Spectrom., 41: 87–92. doi: 10.1002/xrs.2369
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!