On leave from the Faculty of Physics and Applied Informatics, AGH University of Science and Technology, 30-059 Cracow, Poland.
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: PIXE 2004 Special Issue. Selected papers presented at 10th International Conference on Particle-Induced X-Ray Emission and its Analytical Applications, Portoroz, Slovenia, 4–8 June 2004
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 285–289, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Przybyłowicz, W. J., Mesjasz-Przybyłowicz, J., Migula, P., Nakonieczny, M., Augustyniak, M., Tarnawska, M., Turnau, K., Ryszka, P., Orłowska, E., Zubek, Sz. and Głowacka, E. (2005), Micro-PIXE in ecophysiology. X-Ray Spectrom., 34: 285–289. doi: 10.1002/xrs.826
Presented at 10th International Conference on Particle Induced X-ray Emission and its Analytical Applications, PIXE 2004, Portoroz, Slovenia, 4–8 June 2004.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2004
- South African National Research Foundation (NRF).
- Polish Committee of Scientific Research (KBN).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!