Spectrometry methods for in vivo bone strontium measurements
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: XRS in Medicine
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Zamburlini, M., Pejović-Milić, A. and Chettle, D. R. (2008), Spectrometry methods for in vivo bone strontium measurements. X-Ray Spectrom., 37: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/xrs.997
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!