Emotion and the moral lives of adolescents: Vagaries and complexities in the emotional experience of doing harm
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Youth Development
Special Issue: Adolescent Emotions: Development, Morality, and Adaptation
Volume 2012, Issue 136, pages 13–26, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Wainryb, C. and Recchia, H. E. (2012), Emotion and the moral lives of adolescents: Vagaries and complexities in the emotional experience of doing harm. New Directions for Youth Development, 2012: 13–26. doi: 10.1002/yd.20035
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!