Social capital: Its constructs and survey development
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Youth Development
Special Issue: Youth Programs as Builders of Social Capital
Volume 2013, Issue 138, pages 15–30, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Enfield, R. P. and Nathaniel, K. C. (2013), Social capital: Its constructs and survey development. New Directions for Youth Development, 2013: 15–30. doi: 10.1002/yd.20055
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!